Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil is well-liked for its warm and refreshingly sweet lemon-like aroma.
- Traditionally, the benefits of Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil were known to ease chest congestion via inhalation or topical application.
- It has since been discovered that the potent antibacterial and antifungal properties within Lemon Myrtle Oil makes it one of the best essential oils for cleaning; in fact, it is believed to be more effective than Tea Tree Oil.
- In aromatherapy, the cheerful and revitalising essence of Lemon Myrtle Oil has been seen to act as a natural antidepressant, bringing peace of mind to those feeling overwhelmed and stressed.
- These aromatic benefits of Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil are also known to help concentrate and focus the mind.
- When applied topically, the antimicrobial, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties within Lemon Myrtle Oil work together to help ease muscle pain and inflammation. Great for tired and sore muscles